Arizona Land” Open Borders, Illegals and Terrorists Entering is EVIL:
Just how long will all Americans allow those in DC as well as the Border States elected officials to side step Our Security? Those in DC send our Kids around the World to protect others and most unelected leaders in the Middle East, so why when they’re all so willing to shed blood around the world won’t they Secure Our Borders here at Home?
Here are several real reasons why;
1. Isn’t as profitable for the support they get from the Military Industrial Complex, just ask the Clintons.
2. It would actually cut off low wage workers and that’s not good for the Chamber of Commerce and those who support them as well.
3. It would actually make US safer and have less fear, therefore we’d be more able to replace many of them and we know the (Invumbents) don’t want that.
4. It wouldn’t cost nearly as much as sending our Children around the World and therefore just maybe we could lower our Debt or fix some things here at home, which just might lead to more of us having jobs and less of a Welfare Stating Freedom from them
Check out Ann Coulter’s new book;https://www.christianpost.com/news/adios-america-ann-coulters-new-book-says-it-all-139850/
5. The amount of money sent back to Mexico, Central America and South America is more than all the Foreign Aid than Americas sends all of them put together, so in some ways it helps to stabilize otherwise a very unstable region to the South of the U. S., this is a National Security Issue, not just about Illegals Crossing as some would like all of us to believe.
In Closing: Election Cycles are Critical to Our Nation, whether we sink deep into a Socialistic Nation or Restore Ourselves to a True Republic form of Government. The choices are clear, we must never support anyone that votes against or compromises the US Constitution and Our Freedoms in doing so, that’s what most Americans believe in, and hope for, and what the “GOP Elite Power Brokers are Afraid of: (Time to Drain All Political Swamps)…
God Bless You All; Clair Van Steenwyk
Van’s available to speak or meet with groups or private citizens upon request,
contact us on the site by using the contact button above,
call 623-322-9979 or email; “mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org